Are You Leading Change Effectively?
Discover ways to lead change with openness and transparency, honor commitments, and appreciate the work of your employees.
Lentz Leadership Consulting liberates your leadership potential to motivate and inspire your employees.
The good news is that leading and communicating change effectively is a skill that can be learned. I will work with you and your team to discover passion and greatness. Your organization can have goals for work and the commitment to make them happen. Pursuing both greatness and commitment allows you and your team to attain both and succeed beyond what you think possible.
Are you having these problems?
- Working in a highly political and toxic environment?
- Building credibility and trust with your workforce?
- Transforming a culture with low morale?
- Having a lag time between taking action and receiving recognition?
I can help you by:
- Managing important relationships with people who can reward you.
- Creating trusting collaborations that build on mutual respect.
- Transforming to a culture where people want to come to work everyday and come with a passion for their work.
- Creating lasting visions based on shared values and commitments.
My services include:
- One-to-one coaching services
- Senior team alignment
- Team coaching
- Leadership development workshops
- Nursing leadership programs
- Physician coaching
- Advance Practice Nurse coaching
Sydney Lentz, Ph.D. has been a GM executive, an organization development consultant, an executive coach, an adjunct faculty teaching leadership to the Doctor of Nurse Practitioners (DNP) program. Dr. Lentz is currently offering an eight-month leadership program especially for nurse leaders.
She is currently authoring a book, titled: Advance Practice Nursing: Setting a New Paradigm for Care in the 21st Century.
For further information on my book, my nursing leadership programs, or how I can help transform your organization, please contact me at email@example.com.
Changing the way leaders communicate.